Saturday, January 14, 2017

Secrets to Interior Design Photography & Retouching with Lightroom/Photoshop PLP #38 Serge Ramelli


Obtain my entire training at: or register to my blog e-newsletter to get the resource apply for this episode at In this episode I will give you several of my secrets on efficiently shooting interior decorations. I will certainly provide you methods as well as tips and also show you most of my process for this kind of photography consisting of retouching in Lightroom 4 and also Photoshop CS 6. This is the hotel I fired this right into, probably one of the closest 4 beginning hotel to the Eiffel tower: TUTORIELS FRANÇAIS: ===================. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TERRIFIC INTERNET SITE FOR FREE SUGGESTIONS ON DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY. ======================================== -=================. SUBSCRIBE FOR OTHER VIDEO SUGGESTIONS AND TUTORIALS:. ============================================. LAST EPISODE:. =============. REGISTER FOR MY PODCAST ON ITUNES:. ==================================. GET A COMPLIMENTARY TUTORIAL WITH IT 'S RAW DOCUMENTS! =================================
http://www.900house.com/interior-design-tricks/secrets-to-interior-design-photography-retouching-with-lightroomphotoshop-plp-38-serge-ramelli/

No comments:

Post a Comment