Friday, January 27, 2017

What's in the box: Jurassic Park toys! Dinosaurs, Action Figures, Vehicles!


One HUGE BOX with LOTS of playthings inside! I got these around the moment Jurassic Park as well as the 2 follows up appeared. my Facebook Extra note: JURASSIC WORLD is obtaining closer as well as closer! I AM SO EXCITED to see all the new toys they produce that motion picture! I'm mosting likely to try to buy every one I see! Jurassic Park Pachyrhinosaurus toy video: My "arts and crafts" channel: My "player" channel: My animal fowl and dove network? This is not a "for sale" or "giveaway" video clip, this is simply component of my collection that I wish to keep as well as reveal. Dinosaur playthings for children, collection agencies, as well as fans of dinosaurs! Thorough reproduction historic numbers for play or screen. Prehistoric monsters, flying reptiles, crossbreeds and even more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yCTu5t7Lrc

http://www.thecollectiblessite.com/action-figures/whats-in-the-box-jurassic-park-toys-dinosaurs-action-figures-vehicles/

No comments:

Post a Comment