Monday, February 13, 2017

1 year traveling around the world - Europe, Asia & South America (epic travel montage)


2014 I went circumnavigating the globe recording my trips in order to generate travel video clips for my YouTube network and/or my clients. During the last 12 months I saw 15 countries and 3 continents! -- tools made use of to generate this video--. Sony NEX 5. GoPro Electronic camera. Amazon.com Tripod. Joby Gorillapod. Opteka SteadyCam. Zoom H2n Sound Recorder. SDHC Flash memory card. Waterproof Flash memory card Case. Backpack Osprey Farpoint 40. * Deutsch *. 2014 habe ich eine weitere Weltreise gemacht und dabei alle Reiseerfahrung per Video clip für diesen Kanal und meine Kunden dokumentiert. Insgesamt habe ich 15 Länder auf 3 Kontinenten besucht! Wenn du Teil meiner zukünftigen Reisen sein möchtest: abonniere den Kanal und entdecke die Welt mit mir. Ich freue mich dich dabei zu haben! * English *. If you 'd like to be part of my approaching trips: subscribe to the channel as well as comply with along. I'm looking forward counting you right into my amazing neighborho
http://travelguides4u.org/1-year-traveling-around-the-world-europe-asia-south-america-epic-travel-montage/

No comments:

Post a Comment