Saturday, August 12, 2017

Amazing woodworking projects and people | Izzy Swan


I am socializing building some trendy jigs and also furnishings with the folks from take a look. this is going to be so much fun! I'm Izzy Swan-- a manufacturer, innovator, woodworker, furniture designer, as well as enthusiast of hand drills. I have actually been making stuff for a lot of my life and I enjoy to share just what I develop. In my shop you will discover a table saw, bandsaw, slice box, drill press, a little turret as well as for hand devices I have a few cordless drills, routers, jig saw and also a few various other thing however I do not get to insane with over doing it. I want various other do it your selfers to be able to build most the jobs I make so I maintain as simple as I can. Here, you'll discover my library of over 300 videos (and growing fast). I produce 2-3 videos weekly covering shop pointers and methods, money-saving hacks, innovations, as well as woodworking jobs. Some tasks are easy, some are intricate, as well as some are actually strange - or j
http://woodworkingandmore.com/woodworking-tips-and-tricks/amazing-woodworking-projects-and-people-izzy-swan/

No comments:

Post a Comment