Monday, August 14, 2017

Woodworking tips building a small wood box | Izzy Swan


Get in for an opportunity at obtaining your personal Jord watch and also the box I made in today's video clip. ** note champion will certainly be picked and spoken to by our system **. Immediate $25 off & totally free watch engraving (some designs left out) code: y102814t Competition End Day 5/21/2017. Other items made use of in this video clip -. Lichtenberg Burner -. C.A. Jel -. My Hyperlinks -. website -. Instagram -. I'm Izzy Swan-- a manufacturer, innovator, woodworker, furnishings designer, and fan of hand drills. I've been making stuff for the majority of my life and I enjoy to share just what I develop. In my shop you will locate a table saw, bandsaw, slice box, drill press, a small lathe as well as for hand devices I have a couple of cordless drills, routers, jig saw as well as a couple of various other thing yet I do not get to insane with over doing it. I want various other do it your selfers to be able to build most the tasks I make so I keep as modest
http://woodworkingandmore.com/woodworking-tips-and-tricks/woodworking-tips-building-a-small-wood-box-izzy-swan/

No comments:

Post a Comment