Saturday, August 27, 2016

Jah Cure- Love Is


Jah Remedy- Love Is Abum: True Representations ... A New Beginning (2007). Yeah ya no, rasta live. Universal indication of love. Love is the response my pal. As well as love is the only way. Yeah true love you can discover yourself. And call a true identities. Love ya sibling love your sister. Love one another the universal sign. I'll take it from here. [Carolers] Love is, far more to life than just words. Love suggests, a lot more than to state you like. Love is, call on me brother. Love is, get in touch with me sister. [Verse 1] When you like somebody, love from the heart. Create love is the beginning yeah. Love is the explanation for every inquiry. Just ask your self why, why. Love is the key to open the door. When they close in your face. Love shows you the method. When u are shed, lost. And also cant locate your means. [Chorus] [Knowledgeable 2] Love is the only trait we have to share. Don't you neglect that I hope you listen to. Sending my message to you out there.
http://tmjaid.com/jah-cure-love-is/

No comments:

Post a Comment